Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pole Practise!

Today, I had my mid terms for PSY112.. which was horrendous! I wrote long sentences of nonsensical words for le subjective which was titled, Realistic Group Conflict Theory...wtf! D: And in Philosophy class, Ms. Yap talked about Art, how philosophers like Plato think of it as.. destructive, corruptive of the mind, twisted, degenerative of the brain and you get the picture. For as Plato says, reality is just as we perceive it to be, and Art, physical of its character is only an illusion, which fills the mind with distortion and defiles us as of how I have described above.. Interesting huh? Numbskulls.. Anyway, after classes I played basketball for about an hour and a half before I decided to stop by my dancing studio. A quick call, and it was only a walk down from the court. So I went in.. tired, but still had the energy to start cam-whoring.. Lol!

A variation of the Flag

The Gemini

Some move which name I dont know

Yeah.. and now, i'm about to collapse on the keyboard due to exhaustion. Good night peeps! >_>
-Jonbon

3 comments:

Grace said...

zomg skillz!

Michelle said...

Wah, you took up pole dancing meh? New part-time job as a stripper is it...XD

Jon Ti said...

Yup for your bachelorette party next time :P