Tuesday, October 7, 2008

7th Oct

This is dated during the month of November 2007.  4days after prom, Black Tie & Diamonds
The stress from organizing the prom, and all its other subsequent stessors that were related to it.
It was a time of great release, specially from a certain, well, emotional moment in my life that year.
Im over it dont worry. Lol.
I was at Bangkung Park in Bangsar, where if you see my earlier posts, was sleeping in on New years day. Nothing feels better than having a swing at the park at night. Seriously. Especially when you're feeling down, walk to/ or drive to a park, a relatively safe one, and take a swing on the swings. (Not a swing of alcohol you nut -_-) And nothing is more satisfactory than climbing up the swings.


Yeah, that shadow you see there is me looking up into the night sky, and the view up there overlooking the park, its really beautiful. Haha, and guess what are those miscellaneous things under me. Its.. ALCOHOL HAHA. So it was a SWING OF ALCOHOL really, HAH gotca fooled! It was both, i just felt like drinking cuz of the after-party after prom. My friend managed to swipe a bottol of Black Label out from MardiGras which came into my ownership.. so i decided to finish it! Woohoo! Come and join me some day, and i guarantee no drinks.. -_-

No comments: