Thursday, June 4, 2009

One more day!

Hello peeps! Chunky Monkey speakinnnnn...!!!

Another long day has come and gone,
With energy used up,
mowing my lawn.

-Jon

AdrianS: OOO what a poet!

Woot! I've got some good news, and some bad news.

The good news is, we've finally completed the group dance choreography! And its going to be a Bhlast!! Glad thats over with. ^o^ And, the bad news is... I havent completed my solo dance performance for both the routines! xO Gonna die hard trying at axces tonight (like Thursday night)

But do you know whats really amazing? The new shoes I bought specifially for pole today! ZOMGS. I think its a great investment, that by which I hope its actually durable enough to last a long time =X . Its a pair of black Adidas Jawpaw Aqua Sports shoes

So now... i've fixed my sweaty feet... now i've got my sweaty palms to worry about! D: 

I realleh realleh hope I dont start to Banjir(flood) on that day... or it will be.. an utter phailure. Like PHAILURE. 

Thus:
1: Hand Sanitizer and chalk up.
2: Need a good pole
3: Wipe the pole
4: Pray very hard : (

Yeah, so.. vote for me by commenting in my blog yeah? And come support me on Saturday! See you there! Terimasin!^^

2 comments:

mi.kay said...

hii jon, long time no see!!
like really really long
haha, big boi already eh
(its sinyee btw)
i'll be the first to comment! (;
gddd luck!

Mitcheliza said...

The shoes look ZOMG!

LOL, monkeys don't need all these extra stuff to climb

Good Luck with the solo act!