Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Countdaun!!

In the last few hours... I've been trying to finish up my solo performance ( I do hope i get chosen!)

In the last few hours... I've been trying plan out the last bit

In the last few hours... I scored 5/5 for Ms. Winnie's Quiz

In the last few hours... I was discussing my assignment

In the last few minutes... my knees hurt from turning around too much

Right now.. I feel kinda anxious

Right now...  I feel kinda hungry

Soon... I will retire to bed

In another few hours... Rehearsals for tonight will start..

In another few hours... the competition starts..

In another few hours... I will feel very hilat.com

If you come!

In another few hours... You'll see me perform @ Saigon bar

In another few hours... We'll be shakin hands

In another few hours... Lets hope Chunky Monkey brings home the grand prize.. BOOYA!!!

Love you all!! Chunky Monkeyism!

Usususus

-Chunky

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Jon!
Give everyone a show to remember tonight! I'm sure you can do it! Looking forward to your awesome performance! ^_^

Unknown said...

JonBon!!! You will definitely do it. Just like James Bond. lolz!!! Give in all you have and you will win the grand prize of the night. All the best!!! Remember to video for me to see ya? =)

jabbeer said...

mari mati kaukau monyet!!.tesa.

-karen- said...

I'll be there jon-bonny ;)
floor everyone with your performance out there and break a leg ;)

Michelle said...

I'm sorry I'm not in the country to see this.
But good luck. :) Rooting for you all the way!!
And well done on the blogging, you've blogged more in this month than you have for the entire year...;)

Marianne said...

Hey chunky monkey! =) I have some pics of u during the even.. u can check it out at http://lifeisanartworkcreatedbyyouandgod.blogspot.com/2009/06/pole-dancing.html

I have loads more.. So if ur interested in getting the soft copy of ur pics feel free to msg me on my chat box back in my blog! =)